Westie Bill of Rights
1. We have the right to be FULL MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY. We thrive on social interaction, praise and love.
2. We have the right to STIMULATION. We need new games, new toys, new smells and new experiences to be happy.
3. We have the right to REGULAR EXERCISE. Without it, we could become hyper, sluggish...or fat.
4. We have the right to have FUN. We enjoy acting like clowns now and then; don't expect us to be predictable all the time.
5. We have the right to QUALITY HEALTH CARE. Please stay good friends with our veterinarian.
6. We have the right to a GOOD DIET. Like some people, we don't know what's best for us. We depend on you.
7. We have the right to NOT BE REJECTED because of your expectations that we be great show dogs, watch dogs, hunters or baby-sitters.
8. We have the right to receive PROPER TRAINING. Otherwise, good relationships could be marred by confusion and strife and we could become dangerous to ourselves and others.
9. We have the right to GUIDANCE and CORRECTION based on understanding and compassion, rather than abuse.
10. We have the right to LIVE WITH DIGNITY...and to die with dignity when the time comes.
HOME | My dogmas | My photos | Adventures | Webrings | Awards | Links | Guestbook | Contact me